Friday, August 11, 2006

Kerastase


"Kérastase is premium, luxury hair care at its finest, and since 1964 L'Oréal Advanced Research has selected its most advanced technology for the Kérastase Collection. Kérastase products are unique, avant-garde formulas with innovative ingredients. Women aspire to Kérastase for the ultimate in hair care and the ultimate in beautiful hair."




I've long read about Kerastase, usually a celebrity of some sort waxing about how they simply cannot live without their Kerastase conditioner or hair masque or shampoo. The brand is brought to you by the people over at L'Oreal. This is their high-end product line, better quality ingredients and superior results than what you can buy at the drugstore.

Kerastase offers six lines depending on what you need for your particular hair type: Nutritive, Reflection, Dermo-Calm, Resistance, Specifique and Soleil. Mine type happens to be dry, damaged, color treated, thin and limp. I know! I'm blessed.

I was super excited to drench my hair in the healing powers of Kerastase. I have the NutriDefense rinse -off treatment, Creme Richesse for color treated hair and the Double Force hairspray for weakened hair. Because I'm a Jersey girl at heart, I like my hair big and stiff so this hairspray gets the job done without being sticky. I do not need to retouch my hair throughout the day, a few hearty blasts of the spray and my coif lasts throughout business meetings, lunches at the Polo Lounge and PR events.

The conditioners work well too. I use them in the shower, leave them on for about three minutes and my hair is instantly soft. I can get a wide tooth comb through my hair without snagging and pulling which is good since its falling out from heat styling every day. The product smells good, nothing overpowering or anything that will stay with you all day long and make you sneeze. I love the feeling of clean, soft hair. With stiff hard bangs! Just kidding.

I'm happy I got the chance to try these products. I recently overheard Kate Hudson talking about the Nutritive Masquintense and naturally I must try that now. Have you experienced this brand and what did you think?

9 Comments:

Blogger S.S.Love said...

Wow Distressed! You must be sparkly and shiny!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

acne around mouth

Here's some useful info on acne around mouth which you might be looking for. The url is:
http://www.acnetreatment1.com/

12:53 AM  
Anonymous dominiquedulce@yahoo.com said...

Speaking of Kerastase products I visited their website http://www.kerastase-usa.com
and couldn't tell if they're both for male and female. Does anyone aware of that? Thanks.
Dom

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS WHERE TO BUY KERASTESE IN LONG ISLAND?

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS WHERE TO BUY KERASTESE IN LONG ISLAND?

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savita Exports www.AntiqueShawls.com Wholesalers and exporters of shawls, stoles, scarves, pashmina shawls, cashmere shawls, silk shawls, viscose shawls, jamawar shawls, pure pashmina shawls, evening shawls, wedding shawls, embroidered shawls, ponchos, scarf, bedspreads etc.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Wow ! this is a wonderful post, i am going to try this... I hope i could get one in and around FL...

Last time Halloween, we thought first to buy some Fairy Costumes but ended up with Princess Costumes and we thought that why not try colored hair then wigs and all of my family and me used color's and the other day we had a blast, our hair became so limp and kinda sticky OH THAT WAS REALLY HORRIBLE.. I do not compromise with my looks at all... So it was so horrible the other day i didn't went to my work.... it was very disappointing...

Well i am really very happy to read your post i will try this out but just thinking will it be VERY EXPENSIVE ???

2:54 AM  
Blogger Micheel01 said...

www.cellulite-removal-creams.com
A lot of women and men get fat and look for a way to reduce
it's overall look. There are many different fat treatments on the
market and finding the best fat cream may be a complex and
difficult procedure.Cellulite comes from many different factors including
gaining and losing too much body weight quickly, wearing clothing that
may be too restricted, your inherited.....
If you want to know details.....
visit here.........www.cellulite-removal-creams.com

8:11 AM  
Blogger bogra420 said...


revoluza signup

Bedankt Wilko voor de inspiratie. Ik heb hem toegevoegd aan mijn agenda na Business Bootcamp. Ik ga dit nu als vast agendapunt vasthouden aangezien het volgens mij veel oplevert. O.a. ook voor mij in dit geval inspiratie en ideeën voor vooruitgang. Zeker handig omdat dit naar mijn idee mijn uitstel gedrag verminderd! Dus nogmaals TX!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

banner <
Towel -- (HC) Inspired Silver




022306bFSG120x60_rwbmoney.gif